Will all suntripers arrive in Guangzhou within the allotted time of 100 days? Let's make the situation point for all cyclists on the road since now 94 days:
- Thierry Rassat is the closest to the goal, he has just exceeded the threshold of 12 000 km travelled, it only remains 300km to arrive in Canton,
- Françoise Denel has travelled almost 11500 km, she is 500 km away from Thierry,
- Michael Polak then arrives, after a detour by the Tibetan plateaus and in the high mountains, with almost 11000 km travelled,
- Gregory Lewyllie, the eternal traveller, closes the walk with a little over 10000 km on the counter,
- And there are also François and Gilles, Youssef and Mohamed Saeed, Catherine and Didier as well as Corinne who chose to make a part of the road by train not to arrive too late in Guangzhou.